Sunday, October 12, 2014

Fall Day Makeup and Outfit.

Hello there!
Today it's a nice cool fall day in Oklahoma. It is 57 Degrees, cloudy and a little misty. I LOVE fall time, it's one of my favorite times of the year. I love getting up in the mornings and feeling the crisp fall air. Fall time calls for all kinds of things!
~Hot chocolate
~Boots
~Oversized hoodies
~Coffee
~Dark Lips
~Scarves and leggings
and let's not forget about fire pits and the smell of smoke coming from peoples' fireplaces in the neighborhood.
I'm going to make this a quick blog post. :)

 Here is my face makeup for the day!:
~Tarte Away Oui Go palette from Ulta: I did a blog post on this earlier if you want to go look.
~Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation: This isn't my favorite foundation, but it's one I haven't used in a while and thought I'd give it another chance. The finish is a great natural look that mimics skin.
~Rimmel Stay Matte powder.
~NYX Lip Pencil in Mauve.
~MAC Lipstick in Twig: Similar colors are MAC Brave and MAC Faux.
~Milani Easy Brow in Natural Taupe
~MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle.


One of my favorite perfumes to wear in the fall is my Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Desire Perfume. This smell so good! I'm horrible with describing scents, so look it up. 

These are my favorite boots to wear in the fall/winter. I got them at Charlotte Russe last year and they're knee high leather boots. They got dirty super fast which is a downside. But they've held up and I got them for $30. They don't make my feet hurt and they're comfortable to wear for 9 hours at a time. They pretty much go great with anything including leggings and jeans.

I love my hoodies! And this one is possibly one of my favorites ever. It's an oversized pullover hoody from Victoria's Secret. I got it one year at the semi annual sale. It's a size petite but feels like an XL. It's also really warm and comfortable. It says LOVE PINK in the front instead of the back.
Here are a few things I like to drink during Fall and Winter. Coffee and Hot Chocolate. I have this cute little penguin coffee mug I got from Walmart last year. My favorite coffee to drink is the Vanilla Biscotti coffee by Folgers. It's amazing if you mix the International Delights Coffee Creamer in Almond Joy and a little bit of Sugar, It's HEAVEN! And of course, my favorite Hot Chocolate is by Swiss Miss. 2 packets are the key to great hot chocolate! :)

Happy Fall! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment