Saturday, December 20, 2014

Chapstick obsession.

I am back with another blog post. It's been over a month, or has it been 2? I don't know. The last month or so, I've just haven't been motivated to write a blog post. I actually forgot in some cases.

Today's Blog post will be over chapstick!
I LOVE chapstick. I'm obsessed, and it's been that way for a few years. Still haven't gotten off that train, but it's a good thing.
Since it is the holiday season, Chapstick has put out their limited edition ones.
At Walmart I've seen 3. Candy Cane, Pumpkin Pie and Cake Batter (which I've seen all year)
Walmart offers 3 packs of those kinds. They have a 3 pack of Candy Cane, a 3 pack of Cake Batter, and a 3 pack with 1 Candy Cane, 1 Pumpkin Pie and 1 Cake Batter. So if you like variety, that would be perfect for you. They also have these awesome oversized Chapstick bins, but at one location ALL of the Candy Cane chapsticks were GONE. This shows you how awesome they are!
I went crazy with Candy Cane, I can't help it, it's my favorite! :D They're $2.89 at Walmart. If you see one, snag it, they go fast!
The only one I wasn't too excited about was Pumpkin Pie :( Maybe I got a bad one? The rest are awesome!
And this year at your local Target in the Holiday Section, they have these limited edition Mix Sticks. They're Vanilla Candy Cane Milkshake. It's a double ended chapstick so if you only want to use one side, well...I don't have to explain that to you. The Candy Cane side seemed the same as the normal ones you see at Walmart. It's very moisturizing and I can't help but want to always use it. The Vanilla Milkshake side is awesome too. It does smell like vanilla, but not as strong as Cake Batter. Cake Batter smells like straight up Vanilla, which I love! (I have a stash of those!) Don't do what I did. I got curious to see how much product you get in each side, so I ruined my Candy Cane side because when it got to the end it wouldn't go back down and broke off. I was mad cause these are slightly more expensive. (The 2 pack is about $5) So yea don't do what I did. You get PLENTY of product, take my word for it! I went ahead and bought my second pack so no worries, I'm stocked up. They also offer 3 packs of candy cane chapsticks in these cute little tins. The price was $4.99 if anyone wanted to know. Just look in the bins and you should find them. There are different colors as well. Oh and Walgreens supposedly offers these limited edition candy cane tins only available at their store. I can't confirm I've seen them. But the price is I saw on google images was $3.49.
My final thought is, you have nothing to lose. I'm obsessed with pretty much all of the chapsticks from Chapstick! I CAN'T wait for new flavors, I'm also excited when they release new ones. Go down to Walmart or Target and get you some before they're gone!!! Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment